Sunday, November 23, 2008

Thankul.9

Today, I am thankful for....

Brothers! I know that I already have used this one, but it was true again today. We went on a family drive to Smithfield to visit my sister and the boys were so good on the way there and back. They played, laughed, and watched a movie together. It made it a nice trip.

Andrew! Andrew is my nephew. We got to see him be ordained a deacon today. He just turned 12 a couple of days ago and I am so proud of him. He is such a great kid and my kids look up to him so much. They absolutely adore him. I am so grateful that he sets such a good example for them.

Cousins! My kids got to spend some time with their cousins today. They had a blast. They don't get to see some of their cousins as much anymore so we love it when we are able to get together. We almost had everyone on the Smith side together today. This picture is of all the cousins minus 4.

4 more days until Thanksgiving. I love Thanksgiving and I am so excited to have our family together again! Plus, I really just wanted to put this cute picture of Bryce on.


Sleeping boys! It was a full day today and my boys came home ready for bed. Yay for me! The picture I am not showing is the one of Curtis asleep on the floor as well. I didn't think he would appreciate that one so much.




1 comment:

Mrs. B said...

I am thankful for Heidi and Bryce bringing me yummy cookies and cookie dough. I love your boys alot too.