Saturday, November 22, 2008

Thankful.8

Today, I am thankful for...

Being able to check the last item off my to do list for the week. I love making lists! They really make me quite happy. I make lists of things to do for the week, calls to make, places to go, cleaning schedules, it goes on and on. When my lists get all done and I don't have anything urgent I usually make a list about things to write a list on. May sound strange, but there is nothing better than being able to cross out items when I get them accomplished.

Finally getting a good nights sleep last night. This has been a busy week and I have been up late typing every night. I was finally able to get to sleep at a decent time and wake up feeling well rested.

Finding my cell phone. I lose my cell phone quite frequently and it always happens when it is dead so I am not able to call it. Frustrating!

Awesome doctors! Bryce ended up with an ear infection AGAIN last night. Of course, at about 9 pm he started complaining so I had to take him to the emergency room. When I asked Bryce how long his ear hurt he told me it had been hurting for a couple of days, but he didn't tell me about it because he was trying to figure out how bad it hurt. Turns out he has had the same infection for the past three weeks and now his ear canal is full of blisters. That kid has such a high pain tolerance. I don't known how he does it. It is so sad when we walk in and the doctor walks by and says, "Hey, there's my little buddy Bryce." We should not be on a first name basis with ER docs. Anyway, they were so sweet with him and even sent him home with a teddy bear because Bryce told them it was teddy bear day at school.

Brothers. I love that my boys are such good friends with each other. Cayden and Gavyn have been trying all day to make Bryce feel better. They have catered to his every need. In fact, this morning Cayden rotated laundry a couple of times so that he could get Bryce's favorite shirt washed for him to wear. They love each other so much and I am so glad that they have each other.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I feel the same way about my boys! I hope they are friends forever. I wouldn't trade their relationship for anything!