Saturday, November 15, 2008

Thankful!

Kathy, a lady I adore in my ward, gave a challenge to write five things that we are thankful for daily until Thanksgiving. I am excited to do this because I feel like even though our family has had some trials, we have had so many more blessings!

I am grateful for...

Curtis who is an amazing hubby and father
My awesome boys who are always there to make me smile
Living close to most of my family (We are still hoping Jen comes back soon)
Friends who I love talking to and hanging out with
A ward with so many amazing women who are such great examples to me
Living on a street with women that I love and respect and who are so good to my kids
A Heavenly Father who loves me and my family
Fall - this is my favorite season!
Being home, it has been a long day and I have only been home for the past hour
My bed, I am really tired tonight

I know that is more than five, but it is too hard to narrow it down! Here are some of my favorite pictures of my boys with their daddy!


2 comments:

Mrs. B said...

THanks for listing your blessings. I find it so uplifting.
I lvoe you, you are an amazing person!

Mrs. B said...

Really, I love you :)