Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Thankful.4

I have pictures of the kitchen mess Gavyn gave me yesterday, but my camera is in the other room and frankly I am too tired to go get it right now. I will post them later.

I do medical transcription from home in the evenings and am now just finishing up and thought I would write what I am thankful for today before it becomes Wednesday, which is in 8 minutes from now.

I am thankful for...

Being able to work from home so I can be with my kids during the day.
A husband who works so hard so that I can stay home with the kids.
My mom who calls and checks on my everyday to make sure I am doing okay.
My kids who went to sleep tonight without coming out even once (this NEVER happens!)
Being able to watch my sweet little niece today.

Also, I reread my post from yesterday and it sounded like I said my mom was being mean. My mom is wonderful and thought the whole thing was funny. I think it was more of me panicking at the moment! Sorry about that mom! I love ya!

No comments: