Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Thankful.5

Today, I am thankful for...

I passed my Real Estate Salesperson test!!! Now, all I have to do is wait for the fingerprints to come back and I am set. Not many people know I decided to go into real estate and honestly I didn't know until about a day before I started the classes. After Mayson's funeral I dreaded being home without having a baby there so on a whim decision I started taking the classes. I talked to a good friend of mine and she said I could work work in her office twice a week for four hours and that I could bring the kids with me. That sounded good to me and it has kept me busy at a time when I needed it.

Coming home to find the house clean and dinner ready. Thanks Curtis!

My parents. They took us out to a congratulations dinner. (We put Curtis' pork chops in the fridge for tomorrow night.)

Being able to help in Bryce and Cayden's classes today. I love watching them learn and enjoy school.

Having one-on-one time with Gavyn all morning. He is growing up soooo fast. It is exciting, but it makes me sad sometimes.

4 comments:

Mrs. B said...

It is exciting and scary and sad to have the kids grow up. This I know, change is good and it is fun in all stages of their lives. You can't wait for them to be teens, its also exciting and scary and I mean scary!

J/K
Kathy

Grandma Rozla said...

Congrat's on passing the test! Good luck :)
Rozla

Emily said...

Yeah for you!! If I ever move back to southeast Idaho, I'll know who to call!

Kara Jorgensen said...

Heidi! This is Kara Yancey (Jorgensen). I just ran across your blog! You have a beautiful family! And I love your blog!