Friday, November 21, 2008

Thankful.7

Today I am thankful for....

Being able to be lazy and hang out with Curtis for the day. These days are so necessary, but oh so few.

My little neighborhood. I love that there are so many kids on this street and I love that they are always running around having so much fun. My boys love their friends. It is nice to know that they are safe anywhere on this street.

Baking. I really love to bake. Mostly because I love to eat the cookie dough, but I also love having my boys help me and being able to take cookies to over to different people. They get sooo excited so be able to do this.

Movies. Today has been a movie day and I really enjoy watching a good movie either at home or at the theater. Usually at home because that is much less expensive!

Taco Enchiladas. I think I just might make some of those for tonight. They are one of my favorite meals and one the the kids all actually with eat without complaining - SCORE!

2 comments:

Mrs. B said...

I too like cookie dough. JK I LOVE it--even more than the cookies (unless they are hot.)

Anonymous said...

I love it when you cook too! I usually benefit from it! Thanks Heidi!