Sunday, November 16, 2008

Thankful.2

I absolutely love Sunday's. I love having the time to rest and just be with my family. I don't think there is anything in the world better than that! I love being able to see my boys in their church clothes and going to church to feel the peace and the spirit that are there. I love coming home from church and hearing from the boys what they learned about in class.

So, here are the things that I am grateful for today...

That Curtis has a job that allows him to stay home every Sunday to be with our family.
For the gospel and its presence in my life and in my boys lives.
Those who are such good examples and teach me so much.
Feeling the spirit and feeling loved.
Knowing and being reminded that my family will be together forever!

I hope you all have a great Sunday!

1 comment:

Jocelyn said...

I really need to do this! What great things.