Friday, November 21, 2008

Thankful.6

Okay, this is for yesterday. I got done typing at 1am and tried to get on blogger to type, but for some reason my internet kept kicking me out. So, I will write what I am thankful for yesterday.

I am thankful for...

A sweet husband who got up with Bryce all last night because Bryce was not feeling well and let me sleep.

Being able to watch my niece, Abigail, yesterday and getting my baby fix in.

Desi coming and spending the afternoon with me just hanging out. Some weeks I don't get many visitors so it is so fun when someone comes to just hang out.

Jamie taking my picture for me at 8 pm even though I know she still has a migraine.

Visiting Mayson's grave last night with the kids which prompted questions about the second coming and being resurrected. I am always amazed at the questions that Cayden and Bryce come up with. Even Gavyn got in on the conversation. I love being able to teach my boys about the gospel and about their Heavenly Father's love for them. It was a great conversation!

No comments: