Wednesday, June 22, 2011

LOST and hoping to find...

We have lost something and we need help finding it. Cayden placed his warm-up pants on the bumper of the Tahoe yesterday afternoon and forgot they were there. Shortly after that we went to town and now the pants are gone. The kicker is....his Ipod Touch was in the pocket of those pants. We have five witnesses who saw it on Merkley Lane just North of the intersection with Tanner Lane, but they are no longer there. The Touch is password protected so whoever picked it up will not be able to see who it belongs to. If any on you hear anything or remember seeing anything please give me a call. I have quite a distraught little boy. Thanks!



2010 - Cayden receiving an Ipod Touch for his 10th birthday.

1 comment:

emily said...

That is so frustrating!

I haven't seen them around my house - just so that you know.

I've been thinking about you lately. Hope all is well in your neck of the woods.

Take care!!