Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Gavyn, Abigail, and other miscellaneous stuff.

Last year Gavyn and I got to play with Abigail during the week quite often. We absolutely love having her come to our house. She is such a sweet little girl. Gavyn and Abigail absolutely love each other.


























In this video, she had found Cayden's grinch pajamas and was carrying them around everywhere like a blanket. We ended up sending them home with her and getting them a couple of days later because she was not willing to give them up without a fight.









Gavyn wanted me to take a picture of him doing his favorite chore. He loves vaccuuming out the couches and I have to say...he does a great job. He pulls out all the cushions, vaccuums the cough and then vaccuums each cushion. He he such a good helper around the house.












This is an antenna...can you tell? We do not have any television service and when I was put in bed red in 2008 Curtis decided to build an antenna so that I could watch TV while I was in bed. I finally got around to taking a picture of it. It actually works really well.












And..this is Bryce's motorcycle he got for his birthday. It came in a little kit and he put it together. He was so happy because it is red.

No comments: