Tuesday, June 28, 2011

January 2010

I am going to once again try to catch up on my pictures. I cannot believe that I have not posted pictures since December of 2009. That is really bad!!! I have folders set up for every month of the year and I guess I will start with where I left off and see if I can get caught up again.




Here is my Gavyn. He is definately my silly boy...always up to something.



This was Cayden's first pine wood derby. The pictures are not great, but that is okay.





These are the scouts who came to race their cars. We were missing 7 boys at this derby.


We lived in a huge ward. I am still in the same ward now, but since I have lived in this ward it has been divided up twice to create two new wards in our area.





This is Cayden at a basketball game. He is #8.

Again, not great pictures.



Bryce played basketball as well .
I love to watch my boys play sports.





And, here is Gavyn's magic show he put on for me.



My dad taught him this one day during the weekly Gavyn and Grandpa days they have.

1 comment:

uhooi said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.