Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Happy Birthday Mayson

My sweet baby boy would have turned 3 today. I am waiting for 11:25 pm to come around. Every year Curtis and I go and spend time at his grave from 11:25 pm to 12:00 am because that was when he was alive. We let a balloon go at midnight and then we head home. I love doing this and spending this time with my husband in memory of our beautiful baby Mayson. I so look forward to when I will be able to see him again. I love you Mayson!




2008 - Mayson, Mama, and Daddy's Hands

3 comments:

Jocelyn said...

Look at that beautiful, teeny tiny hand.
Thinking of you and hope your night was pleasant.

Teresa said...

Happy birthday sweet little Mayson. I can't believe it has been three years since I got to hold that tiny little precious hand. I bet you and Hannah are the cutest three year olds in heaven that there could ever be. I hope you saw your balloon from mommy and daddy.
Love Teresa

Kim said...

What a sweet picture Heidi! Thinking of you and your family! Love ya,
Kim