Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Family Fun

Our family loves to go skiing and snowboarding. We try to go as much as we can during the winter months. After one skiing lesson the little boys were going straight down the face of the mountain. On this trip we took Cayden's friend, Ben, with us also. He had never been snowboarding before, but Cayden was excited to teach him and Ben caught on really quickly. They had so much fun. On the way down the older boys kept themselves busy while the Bryce and Gavyn slept.






I LOVE this picture! So cute!





Here is Curtis not thinking it is so great for me to be taking his picture.






And..I had to show the fact that I was indeed there!





Bryce trying to wake up...unsuccessfully.





Gavyn having a little more luck.






And now Bryce is happy and ready to go to the slopes.






Uncle Tyler decided to give Cayden a few tips on his snowboard.





I had a hard time getting pictures of Cayden because he kept zooming past me. Finally I made him stop and smile for the camera.











Here is Ben making his way down the mountain.









Bryce had a great time. He went up and down the mountain more times than I could count. We had a really hard time getting him to stop for some dinner.
















This little boy is always all smiles.

Here Bryce is with Grandpa Smith in the lodge.


Gavyn and Grandpa Smith hung out most of the time together. Gavyn folllowed him up and down the mountain.




















When riding with Gavyn to the top of the mountain one certainly does hear a lot of stories. He is the funniest kid...I do not think he EVER stops talking...but I would not want it any other way.





I had to take a picture of this because it made me laugh. When sitting with Gavyn this is what his feet look like. Most people's feet hand down, but Gavyn's feet barely reached the end of the seat so his skis stick straight up in front of our bodies. I found it quite entertaining.




And then we headed home...










Bryce fell alseep first.






Gavyn and Cayden soon followed.






And finally, Ben fell asleep.








It was such a good trip. Fun was had by all!

No comments: