Saturday, January 21, 2012

Random pictures from May 2011

Here are some random pictures from May 2011.


Gavyn is known for being an accentric dresser. He has definately got his own style. He also likes to go outside and ring the doorbell. This is how I found him one morning.





This is the entire 4th grade last year. Cayden got to go fishing with them for a day. He is in the front row, fourth from the left.




This year, Gavyn also decided to see if he could earn some money. He did this a couple of times throughout the year in different ways. This was the day he decided to sell his Easter candy. I especially like how he brought out his bank...nice touch!




While I was working at the school one day, I read this letter that a student had written to her teacher. It just made my day, so I thought I would share it with all of you.




Cayden and Gavyn





Curtis won U2 tickets in 2010, but right before the concert Bono broke his back so the concert was rescheduled for 2011. Curtis and I got to go. I had no idea who U2 was and recognized maybe two songs. Unfortunately, we found that neither of us are big fans of U2, but I have to say that their stage was amazing. Also, it was great to go spend the weekend together.








This is Gavyn at one of his kindergarten plays.




Gavyn absolutely loved his kindergarten teacher, Mrs. Crane!






No comments: