Monday, January 16, 2012

Christmastime 2010

At a ward Christmas party, Cayden and I were asked to participate in a contest. I had to wrap Cayden up in toilet paper and whoever went through the entire roll first won. Cayden spun around as fast as he could. We ended up winning the contest. It was a lot of fun.

Bryce was sad he didn't get to do it too.





The boys love wearing their santa hats around the house...and apparently they love taking pictures of themselves.




This was at Gavyn's kindergarten Christmas program. He sure does make a cute king!




Later on, Gavyn and Trey got to go see Santa.




I think Gavyn was worn out. I love picturse of my kids sleeping!





Can you guess who is taking pictures of his favorite ornaments?



Yep, it was Gavyn.




He also took one of Bryce.



No comments: