Saturday, January 21, 2012

Girls Camp 2011

I forgot to make a June post because I did not have any pictures of it, but it is something I want to remember. I was asked to be the ward director for Girls Camp for 2011 and 2012. After being in cub scouts for the past five years, this was quite a change for me. We went for a week and I have to say that my ward has a group of amazing girls. We had 19 girls who went and we had so much fun. I was quite nervous while preparing, especially when trying to figure out the menu and do the shopping, but everything worked out perfectly. It was a great experience and I learned a lot about the girls. I was also able to spend quite a bit of time with the young women leaders from my ward. It is an experience that I will cherish for a long time. I look forward to Girls Camp 2012!

No comments: