Wednesday, January 18, 2012

March 2011

The boys are dressed and ready to go out and about.






Cayden did his science fair project on the effects of playing and watching others play the x-box.




He took everyone's pulse and the beginning and the end of each experiment and charted all of his results.




They took turns playing and watching.






Here is his completed project.




Here Cayden is with his friends.



These pictures are from a field trip that the boys got to go on to Rexburg to watch a play.





During the summer, my boys can be seen outside playing baseball for hours every day. They love sports and it is something that they love to spend time doing with their daddy. On this particular afternoon, I walked out just in time to see something awesome. Cayden was standing by our driveway and Curtis was across the front lawn in our neighbor's yard. Cayden accidentally overthrew Curtis and Curtis went to get the ball and gunned it back to Cayden. Cayden jumped, but the ball hit the top of his mitt and went past. It hit the Tahoe window and the window shattered. Cayden did not say a word..he just looked at his dad. Gavyn started crying. Bryce just froze. Curtis said, "I cannot believe that just happened!" Meanwhile, I just broke out in laughter. Looking at all of their faces and their reactions was priceless. After I started laughing, Cayden joined in with me. Here are some pictures. I should have been taking pictures of the kids' reactions and not the Tahoe!










We got the Tahoe fixed a couple of days later and on our way home guess what we saw...






My kids were quite impressed and had me follow it around town until it parked. So...we had to take pictures to document this amazing moment. :)





No comments: