Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Cayden....catch up!

Okay... so let my catching up begin.

Cayden turned 8 on the 26th of November.....2008. I already posted about his birthday back in November, but I still need to post his baptism pictures. Cayden was baptized on November 29, 2008. Cayden was so excited to be baptized and I am so proud of him!


Cayden and daddy.



Cayden is definately a miniature Curtis!



Cayden and mom.


Cayden with his brothers. I love that he is always such a good example for them!


Most of the cousins who came to his baptism.


This is the family who was there.


Cayden and Keira were both baptized.



Cayden and Tyler.
CONGRATULATIONS CAYDEN ON BEING BAPTIZED!!!!!
Here are just some random pictures..

Gavyn and momma


Gavyn wanted to take a picture..he almost got my whole face!


This is Bryce being a goof again.


Gavyn and Bryce....need I say more!




Aunt Raylene and Uncle Danny



The kids taking down Uncle Tyler


Hailey, Rachael, Bryce, and McKay. These four cousins were all born in 2002. Hailey in March, Rachael in August, Bryce in September, and McKay in November.




Tyler, Jason, and Ashley. These are my brothers really trying to get the TV to work. Notice the aluminum foil....so redneck!



Mom holding Abigial. So cute!

1 comment:

Cox Family said...

How nice to see your son baptized! Having family around always seems to make everything funner!