Tuesday, October 28, 2008

I've been tagged.

10 years ago I:
1. Was waiting for Curtis to come home from his mission
2. Worked as a CNA and Bannock Hospital
3. Was in shape
4. Had a lot more energy
5. Had curly blonde hair - having kids ruined that one :)

5 things on today's "to do" list:
1. Clean the House
2. make cookies
3. decorate the house
4. play with the kids
5. visit Bryce's kindergarten class

5 snacks I enjoy:
1. Chocolate
2. apples
3. cheese and crackers
4. ice cream
5. more chocolate

5 things I would do if I were a millionaire:
1. Pay tithing
2. Hire a maid to clean the house
3. Set up college/mission funds for the kids
4. Take the kids on a vacation
5. Pay off my house

5 places I have lived:
1. Blackfoot, ID
2. Pocatello, ID
3. Rigby, ID
4. Preston, ID
5. that is it, pathetic huh

Five jobs I have had:
1. Medical Transcriptionist
2. Title worker at Alliance Title & Escrow
3. CNA at Bannock Hospital
4. Gymnastics instructor
5. Babysitter

I tag...Whoever wants to and
1. Katie
2. Jenny
3. Angela
4. Jessica
5. Cherie

Rules: Each player answers the question themselves. At the end of the post the player then tags 5 people and posts their names, then goes to their blog and leaves them a comment letting them know that they've been tagged and asking them to read your blog. Let the person that tagged you know when you've answered the questions on your blog

1 comment:

jennycooks said...

Heidi, this made me chuckle. If I were a millionaire, a housekeeper would be at the top of my list! and more chocolate, more chocolate...