Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Desi Did It!

So, Curtis and I decide that we need a date night. My mom offered to watch the kids for us because she is such a nice nana. Curtis and I go out to dinner and are about to start watching 'Eagle Eyes', a movie I would recommend, when we receive a text from Jennifer. Apparently, leaving your child with a nana and a sister-in-law isn't a very good idea. My baby's appearance had changed. Curtis and I could not stop laughing. It is perfect for him. It fits his personality to a T! Gavyn will be having his surgery on Monday and he has been asking for a mohawk. They were just all to willing and happy to oblige!


BEFORE.......




AFTER........

Sorry, I couldn't figure out how to turn the picture, but isn't he adorable!!!

2 comments:

Jessica said...

Hey Heidi! I found your blog! Gavyn is so cute with his new haircut.
Jessica
zachandjesstalbot.blogspot.com

tyanddesismith said...

As soon as gavyn gets some hair back i am SO giving him another one! but this time i will make it go all the way down his head!