Sunday, October 23, 2011

Bryce's Baptism

Bryce was baptized on October 9, 2010 by his daddy. The day started off a little stressful because Gavyn was not feeling well and was hard to get ready. We got to the church with little time to spare. Bryce and Curtis quickly got into their clothes and I snapped a few pictures before they went into the room.


























My mom always gives the boys a quad set of scriptures when they get baptized. Bryce got a soccer case to go along with them. He was so excited to get these!
















While Bryce was opening pictures and while we were setting the food out to eat, Gavyn came running over to me to tell me he did not feel very well and ended up throwing up all over me and the floor. I felt so bad for the poor little guy. Curtis quickly came to my rescue and scooped Gavyn up to clean him up in the bathroom while I cleaned up the floor and myself. As I was walking out the church to take Gavyn home I had Bryce, Rachael, and Curtis come with me to get a few pictures taken.






































































In the whirlwind of everything happening, I was not able to get a family picture taken, but I don't think Gavyn or I would have liked to have a picture taken of us at that moment. We just needed to get home.


I am so proud of Bryce and of the person he is. He brings my heart so much happiness. He is always ready to give a smile and to help when he sees someone in need. I am so proud of the decision he made to be baptized and for the example he sets for everyone around him. I love you Bryce!

No comments: