Sunday, October 23, 2011

Bryce turns 8

Okay, I was hoping to get this post done before Bryce had another birthday, but obviously I failed. So, in September of 2010, Bryce turned 8 years old and here are some pictures from his big day.




















































Bryce loves to bake. So, for his birthday he asked if he could make his favorite cupcakes instead of a cake. So Bryce made the cupcakes and finished them off with a few candles. I love Rachael and Gavyn's faces in the background.


I let my kids have a friend birthday party on only a few birthdays (8, 12, & 16). This year was Bryce's first friend birthday party. He invited about 10 friends and they went to the bowling alley for some fun. I took lots of pictures and then Gavyn took lots of pictures. Upon seeing this, I started deleting the pictures Gavyn had taken off my camera and failed to notice that I had also deleted my pictures. Not a good moment for me. So, we called over our two neighbor boys to come back over for one more picture with Bryce. I still feel terrible about this!

















No comments: