Tuesday, July 12, 2011

September 2010 - First Day of School

I thought that Cayden's first day of kindergarten was hard, but I never realized how hard it would be for me when Gavyn went to kindergarten. Knowing that my youngest is now in school and entering the world of a little more freedom was tough. The one thing that made it a little bit easier was the fact that I was working in the kindergarten this year. I only worked there until the end of September and then I was transferred to Wapello, but I absolutely loved working with the kindergartners.




Cayden, Gavyn, and Bryce









These are all the kids on the street who ride the bus to school. They were all so excited!


G-Man getting on the bus.


Bryce getting on the bus.


C-to-the-J getting on the bus.



Gavyn got to sit by his friend Trey and Amanda sat with them to help them know where they have to go. This bus takes them to Wapello and then the kindergartners have to get off that bus and get on another bus. Gavyn was so excited to FINALLY get to ride the bus.



Cayden waving goodbye.


This is Gavyn when he first got to school. They were trying to line the kids up on colored lines.



Gavyn's class lined up on the white line. His teacher this year is Mrs. Crane. She is the same teacher Cayden and Bryce had.



Gavyn rides the Green bus home so the first couple weeks of school they have the kids all wear colored visors so the kids know where to go.

I cannot believe my little boy is growing up so fast!

No comments: