Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Scouts - Fire Station

My previous calling was as a Scout den leader. I always feared I would be given this calling as I have a house full of little boys and indeed I was. However, I absolutely LOVE being in scouts. I had this calling for 3 years and have recently been released and I miss it so much. The boys are so much fun and I love being able to be in scouts with my boys. Here is some pics from our trip to the fire station in March of 2010.







We were given a tour of the old jail underneath the courthouse and when we came around this corner this is what we saw. Luckily, there was a lady in front of me who saw it first and was given the biggest fright. I was too busy laughing at that point.



Then, the boys got to learn how to raise and lower the flag and how to fold it correctly.












No comments: