Thursday, March 4, 2010

Stylin boys, swimming, Lagoon, and Gavyn

I have grouped the rest of my 2009 pictures in to four groups so them I can be on to posting for 2010. Here goes group 1:

My boys have always had a very unique sense of style.



We went swimming about every other weekend all summer long and we had a blast. Here are some pictures of when we went with some friends.




We were also able to take a trip to LAGOON. It doesn't matter if the kids go to the bathroom the second before we leave the house...they always have to go during the trip. We feel that since they are boys it is their right to be able to go on the side of the road. I couldn't get the camera out fast enough to get Cayden, but as first all three boys were out there standing side by side.


Bryce was drenched within minutes of us enterine the front gate.



Cameron, Cayden, Bryce, Rachael, and Uncle James


Curtis, Heidi, Gavyn, and Grandpa Smith







You can see Bryce in the back with his arms up in the air.

This was a park we found in Shelley one day when we were heading home from IF. Again, the kids needed a potty break so we stopped at the park to use their bathrooms. We ended up having a picnic and playing on the toys for a while. Best potty break EVER!!!


I am a horrible mother and put Cayden's and Bryce's first day of school pics on, but I forgot to put Gavyn's on. Here is my handsome young man ready for his first day of Pre-School. He is going to Smartie Pants Preschool this year with Miss Jonie and Miss Allison. He loves school and cannot wait to get to Kindergarten. This little one is growing up so fast. I am not sure what I am going to do next year when he is at school all day.



2 comments:

Jocelyn said...

I am always so jealous of Stanton and Brigham because they can go on the side of the road!!! One of their privileges!

Katie said...

You guys are always having fun. I don't think we would have ever went swimming if it wasn't for you. Thanks, Katie