Friday, March 5, 2010

Motorcross, Misc., Cayden Bday & Thanksgiving

Curtis and I have talked about taking the kids to a motorcross event in the past and this last year we decided we would do it. They LOVED it!!! These boys were so happy and so engaged in everything that was going on. I highly recommend this to everyone. I only got pictures at the very end when a snowmachine was making the jump. He made the jump, but when he tried to do it again with a backflip he did not make it and the show ended with a crash.





My boys leaving the event. Fuzzy picture, but oh so cute!


These are some odds and ends pictures that I have no idea where they came from.
Gavyn being cute as ever.


My boys giving me snuggles. I love these boys so much.


Curtis and the boys making lunch after church. We have scrambled egg sandwiches every single Sunday after church. It is a ritual that our family loves and we have done it for years. The boys love helping crack the eggs.

Bryce giving a sweet smile.





Cayden turned 9 years old on November 26, 2010...the same day as Thanksgiving. He is such an amazing kid and I love him so much. He has been such a help to me over the years with his brothers, the house, making meals, and whatever else I have needed him to do. This kid is one of the sweetest there is. He cares so much about everybody and is always trying to make his brothers happy and diffuse any problems that may be going on in the house.
Cayden also has really worked on strengthening his testimony this past year. He has been reading his scriptures, writing in his journal, and making sure that our family is having weekly family home evenings. I am so proud of him and grateful for the example he is to our family.
The only think he asked for on his birthday was a golf ball retriever. He goes golfing with his pappy every weekend all summer long which he something he looks forward to and enjoys. Cayden has become quite the golfer. Here he is with his favorite present!
He also got the Wimpy Kid series


and a bike ramp.


This is me putting my shoes on getting ready to leave for Preston for our family Thanksgiving dinner. As soon as Cayden was done opening presents we headed out the door.


The boys made these turkey's to put on some graves. We put one on Mayson's, Grandma Rumsey's, and Grandpa Wanner's. They were so excited to do this.


You can tell Gavyn has been using the camera a lot lately. That is how I keep having pictures of myself. Problem is I end up deleting at least 20 pics inbetween. Thank goodness for memory cards.

After the family dinner the boys went outside with some cousins to play football.






Here is are some of the boys who were playing outside. You can't tell by the pictures, but it was absolutely freezing outside.
And here was the view they had while playing. The mountains are beautiful!

No comments: