Thursday, February 4, 2010

Summer Fun

I don't think I am ever going to be caught up on this blog of mine, but I am going to keep trying. I love taking pictures. I am just not very good at scrapbooking them, but I want to make sure I never forget any of the memories. My boys are just growing up so fast anymore. I love it, but it is so hard at the same time.

Here are the pictures from a day we spent last summer with Aunt Christine and her boys and Nana Cindy. We went to the Family Fun Zone.

Here is Cayden running.....
and falling.....
Gavyn sliding



Bryce jumping

Gavyn jumping
Here are the boys with their cousins.

Curtis came during his lunch break to surprise me. He is so great. He came right in time to play some miniature golf with us.




The boys also got to race cars. I think this was their favorite thing of the day, but golfing was a very close second.

Cayden
Bryce

Gavyn

Thade and Gage


I love how much these cousins love each other. The only one not in the picture is Miley.
Then, the old women got to ride in the racing cars. Cayden snapped some pictures of us while we were racing. I think there were about 30 pictures. He enjoyed being Mr. Camera Man.
Here is Christine


Nana Cindy
and Me
I cannot remember what this contraption was called, but as I am seriously afraid of heights it scared me to death. I clenched the handlebars pretty much the whole time.


Cayden, on the other hand, loved it!

We were spun around and had to hit the bell hanging down. Cayden did great. I think I only hit it one time.



Then, Gage and Thade did it. They were so cute. I couldn't believe those two little boys with absolutely no fear!



Gavyn and Bryce opted for the paddle boats.




Here are Bryce and Gavyn shooting some hoops.

REACH BRYCE, REACH!!!




Then, we went out to lunch. The boys were starving. Gavyn snarfed down his food in about a minute flat.






Then, he laid down on his chair and about fell asleep.



Bryce taking a turn at being Mr. Camera Man. I love how the sun brings out his freckles.


We had so much fun and we went home with very tired, happy little boys.

No comments: