Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Gavyn-isms

I found this video of Gavyn and it shows his personality perfectly. He is such a spitfire and he is always trying to make people laugh. Gavyn says the cutest things and I thought I would write a few down to remember.

He always asks to take a bathtub, never a bath.

When Gavyn gets hurt he asks for an ow-ee (I have no idea how to spell that so think phonetically) instead of a bandaid.

Gavyn tells everyone about our new catch-grasser for the lawn mower, as apposed to the grass catcher.

All cereal is called cheerios and if that is not what he really wants it is a guessing game. I have tried multiple times to correct him on this one, but I think it is all a joke to him.

He calls his grandpa numerous things including, but not limited to...grandpa, grandpy, grumpy, gramps, pops....you get the idea.

When he got his immunizations he complained that his needles hurt.

Gavyn pleuralizes everything. When he's sad he says it hurtses. He asks for treatses. The other night he prayed that we could all be friendses with each others.

I love listening to this little boy talk, which is a good thing because he never stops!

No comments: