Wednesday, August 26, 2009

First Day Of School

I am not a mother who loves when her kids go to school. I love having my boys home and being able to hang out and play with them all day long. I love being able to teach them new things and take them to fun places. I love being able to snuggle them in the mornings while reading books together. I just love spending time with them.




We have met the teachers and we love them both. I know the boys are in good hands. They love school and that helps. Cayden and Bryce were both up at 5:30 am dressed and ready to go. It was nice because we got to snuggle together and read until there bus came.





At least I still have Gavyn home for a couple of more weeks before he starts Preschool. I am going to miss them, but I have to admit it will be nice to be back to our normal schedule.





Here are some pictures of my handsome boys this morning.








GOOD LUCK BOYS AND HAVE A GREAT FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL!

3 comments:

Shelby said...

Today was our kindergarten orientation, and then the first day is tomorrow--I'm not ready for this!

Your boys look so cute and ready for school!

Angela said...

I guess Gavyn told Jace yesterday that he couldn't play with the Soucies because they were going to play with him. Funny boys. Sometimes they are just as bad as girls in that department. They're (Gavyn and Jace) are downstairs playing right now like they are the best of friends.

Angela said...

So apparently that's not Gavyn downstairs. It's Trey. Hmmm...