Monday, February 6, 2012

2011 Summer Sports

When I go watch my kids play sports, I am terrible at taking pictures because I get too involved in the game. I didn't get any pictures of Bryce and Gavyn playing baseball. Here is a picture of Bryce's soccer team.





Bryce is such a good little soccer player. He is so fast that when he gets the ball, no one can catch up to him.




Here we are on the way to one of Cayden's baseball tournaments. Cayden played on a competitive traveling team this year. It was a lot of fun.









Since this was the only game I remembered to take pictures at, I took a ton of them. Cayden is the pitcher. When he is not pitching, he plays short stop or catcher. This was the last game of the day, so his pants are dirty. I am hoping that next year he does not have white pants. They were a pain to clean, but at least the team looked good!











Gavyn and Bryce are such troopers. They can usually be heard cheering for the team. Gavyn was the bat-boy for the season. These pictures were after a full day of baseball and when Gavyn sat down in his chair for more than 2 seconds, he was out cold. However, Bryce made it the whole way through.

























The kids ended up placing second in the tournament. This was the Bear Lake Tournament so there were about 20 teams.







Gavyn and Bryce both got a medal too.





No comments: