Thursday, May 7, 2009

Busy, busy, busy...

Hey friends,

It has been awhile since I have written. Life has been busy, but the main reason why is because I told myself I would not write again until I get my camera pictures downloaded. I still have not even blogged about Thanksgiving. Pathetic I know. I may just have to give in though because there is so much I need to write about!

My family is once again forming a team together to do the Relay For Life this year. We love doing this and it is so fun watching Curtis walk the track as a survivor. We are so proud of him for all that he went through and for what a great attitude he has always had. We are holding a BUNCO FUNDRAISER, Friday, May 8th (tomorrow) so if anyone is in Blackfoot we would love to see you there. It will be at the Bingham Community Center on Sexton street at 7-9 PM. Tickets are $20.00 for an individual or $70.00 for a team of 4 people. If anyone is interested in joining us let me know.

Also, thank you for all of you who have checked up on me. You are all so sweet. Life is good, we have our good days and our bad, but overall I cannot complain!

2 comments:

Kim said...

Heidi,
Thank you so much for all your hard work! It was such a fun evening! I was so happy to see you, lets do lunch soon! Plus I belive I owe you a hand made gift, I better get on that!

Mrs. B said...

I wish I could have come. You are an amazing person and great example to me.