Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Christmas Traditions

I love Christmas and I love our Christmas traditions. One of my favorite is that every year me, my mom, and my sisters get together and make Christmas treats. This year it ended up just being me and my mom, but we had a blast. I love baking and I love test tasting everything when we get done. The things we made were English toffee, peppermint bark, cinnamon hard candy, peppermint fudge, marble fudge, cake bites, cake pops, cupcake reindeer, snowman pretzels, and chex mix. Here are the pictures.....














I hope you all have fun with your Christmas traditions. Anyone have a fun tradition that you want to share?

5 comments:

Shelby said...

Oh my word--that's a LOT of candy for just 2 people to make! You guys are ambitious!

One of our Christmas traditions is to get up around 6am--(if I can stay in bed that long!) and open presents at our home.

Then we head out to my parents house in Pingree and open presents with them. (We tried staying the night at my parents a few times, but my kids don't want to have anything to do with us if grandma is around, so we stay at our home and enjoy their attention first!)

All of my dad's siblings and their families come out for breakfast that my parents make every year. There are a lot of people, and it's really fun!

Mrs. Jones said...

I can PERSONALLY atest to the fabulous treats! I love the snowmen!

Mrs. B said...

I need some of those recipes. The snowmen look like something my 2nd graders could do. Please call and tell me how you did it (and any other cute idea you may have;)...But wait, maybe you could just come to my class and do it, J/K.

Jessica said...

Thank you so much for the goodies. They were delish!

Kara Jorgensen said...

You made all those!! They look amazing!